Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fishin on Strawberry with Lynn and Mom


Well while I was home on leave after deployment Lynn and mom took me out on strawberry for a fun day of fishing. It was a little cold but so fun it didn't matter. I had never been fishing from a boat before so that was cool to learn. Lynn taught me how to troll and how to use the fish finder and all that. I haven't ever really had the chance to learn how to fish so this was way fun. I wanted to be able to do it all so I put the worm on the hook, I caught it pulled it in and held it down while Lynn pulled the hook out. I attempted to pull it out one of the times but the stupid bugger swallowed the hook so it didn't work out so well :) It was a good day, I think I caught four and Lynn caught three. None of them were big enough to take home so the only thing we took home was dang good time

0 comments: